- nRF24L01 is a single chip radio transceiver for the world wide 2.4 - 2.5 GHz ISM band.
- The transceiver consists of a fully integrated frequency synthesizer, a power amplifier, a crystal oscillator, a demodulator, modulator and Enhanced ShockBurst? protocol engine.
- Output power, frequency channels, and protocol setup are easily.
- programmable through a SPI interface. Current consumption is very low, only 9.0mA at an output power of -6dBm and 12.3mA in RX mode.
- Built-in Power Down and Standby modes makes power saving easily realizable.
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability, Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- 125 Communications channels, Multi-point communication and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs.
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode.
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna.
- Available software to set the address, only received local Address when output data(Provide interrupt instruction), can be directly connected to a variety of microcontrollers, Software programming is very convenient.
- Support 6 Data channels of data reception.
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications.
- Notice: Transceivers integrated module , transmit or receive can not be simultaneously by one module
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good