This low cost RFID module is perfect for connecting to an Arduino. It connects via a 9600 bps UART serial connection and outputs the tag number when an EM4100 compatible RFID card comes near. Perfect for access control projects.
- Includes external antenna
- Maximum effective distance approx 5 cm.
- Less than 100ms decoding time
- UART interface (5 Volt TTL RS232)
- Support EM4100 compatible read only or read/write tags
- Small outline design (3.85cm x 1.9cm)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good