- STM32F100RB microcontroller, 128 KB Flash, 8 KB RAM in 64-pin LQFP
- On-board ST-Link with selection mode switch to use the kit as a stand-alone ST-Link (with SWD connector)
- Designed to be powered by USB or an external supply of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Can supply target application with 5 V and 3 V
- Two user LEDs (green and blue)
- One user push button
- Extension header for all QFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board or easy probing.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good